Acupuncture and Wellness Center, Washington
- Blood Glucose Health Deteriorating In Obese American Adults
- People Who Regularly Meditate Have Brains 7.5 YEARS Younger
- Pre-Performance Anxiety Greatly Improved By Acupuncture
- 1 in 3 Antibiotics Prescribed in the US Are Unnecessary
- Serious Heart Attacks Are Affecting Younger People
- Greater Emphasis Needed on Promoting Women’s Heart Health
Sample blog post
This sample blog post includes citations to the latest medical research, free stock images, and easy-to-read formatting.
Wait, don’t you also write about entertainment?
The nine years of freelance entertainment journalism saw me attend film festivals and conventions, where I interview actors and producers on the red carpets. I pitch, write, and edit pieces for sites such as Total Film, Vulture, Digital Spy, Inverse, Tech Radar, GamesRadar+, and more. You can see that portfolio here.